Super Girls Golf Day
Saturday, November 7, 2015
10am – 1pm
Randolph Golf Complex
600 South Alvernon Way
- Golf Instruction by PGA and LPGA Professionals
- physical fitness session, information on nutrition, skin care and other health and wellness topics
- A fun “Do It Yourself” Project
Program information for girls interested in having fun playing golf.
Join Us for a day of fun, food and GOLF!
THE REWARDS PROGRAM
1. We are starting a rewards program in which all GGOT participants can achieve prizes at the end of each season.
2. Each girl will have an opportunity to earn golf bucks at each event.
3. Earned Golf bucks will be deposited into an individual’s bank account on a monthly basis.
4. A monthly statement will be provided to each participant.
5. At the end of the season, golf bucks will be redeemed for prizes.
HOW TO GET GOLF BUCKS
1. Attend a clinic or on course play day
2. Wear GGOT tee shirt, any hat or visor
3. Bring a buddy or referral (complementary try)
4. If referral joins
5. Be a Play day Competition winner
6. Demonstrate team spirit, positive attitude, helping someone, acknowledging good shot.
IT IS OUR GOAL THAT EVERY GIRL WHO COMES IN CONTACT WITH OUR PROGRAM WILL ALWAYS FEEL:
IMPORTANT, APPRECIATED, RESPECTED, SUPPORTED AND SAFE
WHETHER THEY ARE WITH US FOR A SEASON, A DAY, OR EVEN JUST AN HOUR, IT WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE THAT STAYS WITH THEM FOR LIFE!
Keeping girls ENGAGED in sports
Instilling CONFIDENCE and inspiring girls to live ACTIVE lifestyles
Providing social opportunities and FRIENDSHIPS
Increasing RETENTION of girls in the game of golf
Encouraging FAMILY involvement